Baqua Spa Cartridge Filter Cleaner 16oz 40803
This product improves filtration and assures good spa water quality by removing body oils, scale and metal deposits from spa filters. Use every 4 weeks for best results.
- Remove and rinse off the spa cartridge filter to remove the loose debris.
- Pour 1 bottle (1 pint) of Baqua Spa Filter Cleaner in up to 5 gallons of water in a clean plastic container.
- For optimum performance, soak the cartridge filter for at least 30 minutes and preferably overnight (longer soak time may yield better results).
- Remove the cartridge filter from the cleaning solution and carefully rinse it off.
- Reinstall the cartridge filter according to the filter manufacturer's directions.
- Resume normal operation.