pH Minus - ph Decreaser
To reduce pH or Alkalinity in swimming pools:
- 95% Sodium Bisulfate, also known as dry acid.
- First establish the pH of pool water with a good quality water test kit. Determine the amount of pH minus needed. With your pool pump running broadcast the pH reducer of the deepest part of the pool. For shallow pools, dissolve in a pail of water before adding to pool. Always have your pool pump running when adding this chemical
- For use in swimming pools. The ideal pH range is 7.2-7.8
- Dosage for pH 7.8-8.0: 4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water
- Dosage for pH 8.0-8.4: 8 oz per 10,000 gallons of water
- Dosage for pH above 8.4: 12 oz per 10,000 gallons of water
This product can also be used to lower the Alkalinity in your pool. Ideal range for your total alkalinity is between 80-120 parts per million (ppm). National Pool recommends that your test your total alkalinity at least once per month .
- Dosage for lowering Alkalinity: For high alkalinity: add 2 lb of pH Minus for each 10,000 gallons of pool water which will lower alkalinity by 10 ppm. Important to always keep your pool pump running. Repeat daily until perfect alkalinity is reached. Contains: sodium bisulfate - dry acid
MSRP:Was:Now: $12.99 - $42.99
MSRP: $12.99Was:Now: $10.99 - $38.99
MSRP: $14.99Was:Now: $10.99 - $34.99