ProTeam Supreme PlusProteam
-Reduces eye and skin irritation
-Compatible with all pool chemicals
Makes water softer
ProTeam Supreme Plus - The Best Swimming Pool Water Conditioner! \
No need to adjust pH!
Supreme Plus requires no pH adjustments after application. Makes water softer and easier to balance.
- Highest Quality Tetra-Borate for Swimming Pools
- Advanced formula, no need to lower pH after use. Better than regular Supreme Plus or Endure
- Easy to apply powdered formula
- Specialized water buffers to help with water balance
- Blended with corrosion inhibitors to help extend the life of equipment and pool components
- Added water clarifiers to give water a second-to-none look
- Unique formula that will not be affected by sunlight or evaporation. Typically once a season application.
- Compatibility with all surface types
- Compatibility with ALL forms of sanitizers, including PHMB (Baquacil, Softswim, Aqua Silk, etc), mineral sanitizers, and salt (chlorine) generators
- Chlorine consumption will decrease
- Water will feel softer regardless of your water hardness levels
- Gives water a beautiful sheen. Will make clear water appear even more crisp and clear
- Helps to maintain an ideal pH during the pool season. Perfect for pools using salt (chlorine) generators
- Reduces the amount of time between cleaning cycles. Regardless if you are using DE, Sand, or Cartridge filter systems
- Keeps equipment cleaner for longer!
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- Apply product when the pool is not in use and with the pump running
- The minimum initial treatment is 2 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- For long-lasting results and the softest possible water, the initial treatment is 3.5 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- Apply in two equal doses at least 8 hours apart directly to the pool with the pump running
- No need to adjust the pH afterward. Total alkalinity may increase slightly after use. If an increase occurs, wait 2 weeks before adjustment.
- Resume pool use 15 minutes after applying into the pool
- Levels of ProTeam Supreme Plus should be tested monthly and maintained at 30 to 50 ppm
$92.99$67.99 - $254.99
$36.99 - $191.76
Any product that helps keep my chlorine levels more stable is a win
After using proteam supreme I find that we have to adjust our ph levels less. I used to buy the original proteam supreme but with the plus option it is much easier to add to a pool